So onto something different! I have really loved the Holiday Catalogue from Stampin' Up! this year, and with Christmas literally just around the corner, I thought I'd share a card we made at a class recently, with Instructions! I hope you enjoy the instructions, 'cause boy did it take a long time to articulate!
This card is an Accordion Card, also known as a Z-Card, and they're really simple to make.
How to Make this Card
1. Trim Pear Pizzazz cardstock to 14.85x21cm and fold in half to make a card blank, then fold the front of the card in half back onto itself. This creates your Accordion Card (also known as a Z-Fold card).
2. Cut 1 piece of Whisper White card to 10x14.3cm. Stamp the flower and snowflake stamps down the right hand side and stamp one snowflake at the bottom left hand side as shown in photo. Stamp Christmas sentiment with Garden Green in centre. Adhere to the inside of the card base.
3. Cut 2 pieces of patterned paper from 'All Is Calm' Designer Specialty Paper to 4.2x13.8cm and adhere onto 2 pieces Whisper White cardstock cut to 4.7x14.3cm, then adhere to the two front panels as shown in the photo.
4. Cut 1 piece Whisper White cardstock and 1 piece of patterned paper to 8.3cm square and adhere the patterned piece to the white piece and mount with Stampin' Dimensionals (3D foam) onto front of card as shown. **Only place mounts on the left hand side of this piece.
5. Die cut 2 snowflakes from Silver Glimmer Paper and attach to front panel.
6. Stamp the Wreath in Pear Pizzazz, then stamp the Berries in Real Red over top, then stamp leaves with Versamark on top also and emboss with Silver Embossing Powder.
7. Stamp Bow in Real Red onto Whisper White and die cut, then add Rhinestone. Die cut the word Joy in Brushed Gold cardstock and adhere both to Wreath. Mount finished Wreath with foam dots as in photo.
Here's a List of the Stampin' Up! Products I used to Create this CardStamp Sets: Wondrous Wreath, Letterpress Winter.
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Silver Glimmer Paper.
Specialty Papers: All Is Calm
Ink Pads: Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Garden Green, Versamark.
Accessories: Rhinestones, Silver Embossing Powder
Tools: Big Shot, Snowflake Card Thinlits & Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies, Heat Gun
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals.
Well that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll try today's card. See you next time, Angeliki :)