My Style Info
- Can you see the Silver Doily poking out under the typewriter image? You can just see it, but amazingly, the card looked nothing without it and the centre piece was lost in a swath of white from the white doily. So the addition of the silver foil doily, gave the typewriter piece it's own identity.
- Can you see the Burlap under the white ribbon? Again, the card looked nothing without it. The ribbon was lost against the flower paper and white doily, but once I added the Burlap, the whole card came alive, tying the whole card together.
- The flowers on each side give the card balance.
- Don't fold the Burlap under the card, it's way to thick. Cut the Burlap to line up against the flower paper, adhere the white ribbon on top with double sided tape, and fold the ribbon under the card for a seamless finish.
FYI - You can now get Whisper White Card Stock in a thicker size. It's great for card bases and the regular size is still perfect for stamping and matting. See my Style Tips Below.
Endless Thanks Card
My Style Info
- This stamped image is stamped directly onto the thicker card stock and end results are perfect!
- FOR BEST RESULTS, score card before folding.
- Endless Thanks Stamp Set, Metallic Thread & Thick Whisper White Cardstock used for this Card.
Stamp Set: Tap Tap Tap
Card Stock: Crushed Curry, Temping Turquoise, Whisper White
Papers: Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink Pads: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso
Accessories: Metallic Foil Doilies,Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Pearl Basic Jewels, White Organza Ribbon, Burlap Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Striped Scallop Die, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Paper Snips
Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Double-Sided Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals.
I hope you've enjoyed today's card. Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon!Happy Creating, Angeliki :)