Here's two cards I've made. For the 3rd card, head over to my FaceBook Page here Join me on Facebook
My Style Info
- For this first card I wanted a more lighter and open stamped design than my second card below, where I've gone with darker shading and fuller stamped design.
- I've left the cards fairly unadorned because I didn't want to cover the Technique up.
- I love the different effects you can create with this Technique.
- Add some Sparkle to the Greeting with Stampin' Up!'s beautiful fine Glitter.
- Gold Cording gives a little bit of Glamour!
- This Technique would be great for a Scrapebook Page too!
Some Close Up's
Here's my Stampin' Up! Star Ingredients for Both Cards.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog