All tied up in a pretty bow ready for your recipients to untie and reveal!
My Style Info
- The 'Christmas Trinkets' (Pg 27 Xmas Cat') are really Gorgeous! You get 24 embellishments, 8 each of three designs. I adhered the Holly one with a Glue Dot.
- The Silky Ribbon is just that - Sweet and Soft! The Combo Pack (Pg 20) includes Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green.
- I used my Envelope Punch Board to round the Corners.
- This card is a great design if you have a lot of Christmas Cards to make, without sacrificing 'Wow' and 'So Cute'.
- People love receiving hand made cards and I have found that on top of that, they love receiving something out of the norm, like this card.
- Here's the Measurements to Make Your Own.
- Card Base: 24.5 x 10.5cm and score at 7.2 & 14.4cm
- Paper Pieces: 6.8 x 10.1cm
- Santa & Christmas Sack with Teddy Vanilla Pieces: 8.9 x 5.5cm
- Christmas Greetings Vanilla Piece: 9.6 x 10.1cm
- Stamp Set: Father Christmas
- Papers: Warmth & Cheer Paper Stack
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green
- Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler & Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Christmas Trinkets Embellishments, Silky Taffeta Ribbon Combo Pack.
- Adhesives: Multi Purpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots.
- Tools: Envelope Punch Board for Rounded Corners
Thanks for Stopping by.